Saturday was our 2nd anniversary, so I thought I’d take a minute to let you all know what a wonderful husband Jeremy is and why I love him so much! First of all, I was a lucky girl 3 and a half years ago when a girl he was after wasn’t too interested in him and that he wasn’t too interested in a girl that was interested in him, because I got him! And I was even luckier that he liked me enough to wait around a year and a half for me to realize that there was a reason that I had kept him around for so long! I have been nothing but happy since we’ve been married. He is always so willing to let me do the things that I want to do, even if sometimes it means taking him along with me or staying away a night. He tries so hard, and succeeds, to make sure that I am happy.
* He never puts up a fuss when we spend a lot of time with my family.
* During those four months that I was training for the marathon and was in bed early Friday night and gone every Saturday morning (no fun weekends), he usually had the house cleaned and would give me massages when I was really sore.
* There was a time when I had a bit of a double standard when it came to spending money (as in I could and he couldn’t) and he never complained about it.
* I have been known to get upset over little, petty things and he just takes it in stride.
* He always does the dishes and is willing to make dinner when I get home late from the gym.
* He very rarely complains about the fact that I completely ignore him when I read and will let me dedicate whole days to reading.
* He listens to me, whether I am complaining and whining or talking about work or Twilight or just babbling.
* He doesn’t care if there are days (or weeks!) that I don’t make dinner.
* He goes to school even though he absolutely hates it so that he will have a career and I will be able to stay at home.
* He takes care of me when I am sick.
* He understands that I am a little scatterbrained and makes sure I have everything I need before I walk out the door.
* And I could keep going, but most importantly he loves me and has never given me a reason to doubt it. I love you babe. Thank you for everything!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment