I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Tuesday night we went to a Bee’s Game (minor league baseball) with Trista and Terry and their kids. It was fun even though we spent most of the time without them as a 3 and 1 year old don’t necessarily want to sit and watch a baseball game. They also left early, but Jeremy and I stayed the whole game. It went an extra winning and we won with a walk off homerun. Go Bees!
2. Wednesday night Trina came home from work with me and slept over. I made her dinner and then we watched 27 Dresses (love RedBox!). We were going to go to the hot tub after that but it was pretty full so we didn’t.
3. Friday night we had a little family dance recital. Misti choreographed dances for the kids as well as one for herself. We watched them and then had dinner and a birthday cake for Sabrina and Trista. The kids are so cute dancing! Good job Mist!
4. After that a bunch of us ran down to Salt Lake for a Bee’s Game (yep, another one.) We got killed, but it was still fun and they had fireworks afterwards. Since we don’t get to see fireworks on the 4th, it was fun to see them.
5. Saturday we got up and started painting our front room! We had taped the room on Thursday and Friday night, so we were good to go that morning. At first I wasn’t sure if I liked the color all that much, but then we put the room back together and I decided that it looks AWESOME!
6. After our first coat of painting Jeremy had to leave for a work golf tournament. So I did the second coat by myself. This was really my first time painting, and I didn’t think it was all too bad. Jeremy won a raffle prize at his golf tournament, a $50 gift card to Uinta Golf. He is pretty happy about it, time for golf shoes!
7. Saturday night my parents came over to look at the room and then my mom helped me with my Sharing Time handouts. We got some mini Hostess donuts and I wrote “DONUT forget your baptismal covenants.” They were pretty cute, I hate not having a printer though.
8. We played Baptism Jeopardy with our Sharing Time after talking a little about covenants. Jeremy also got a new calling which he won’t let me write down until next week, he thinks that some people from our ward might read this (Who?) But we are getting released!!! YEA!!!
9. We went to Trista and Terry’s after work yesterday to celebrate Trista and Sabrina’s birthday. They had a little luau with cute decorations, the limbo, umbrella drinks and leis. It was a lot of fun.
10. Last night Jeremy had a live Fantasy Football Draft with some of his friends. He loves it, and I am lucky that he is not completely obsessed with it because apparently some guys are.

3 comments:

Trista said...

Um, where's the picture of the painted room? Before and after, please.

cameo said...

No worries, I did take before and after pictures, so I'll put them up when I remember to!

cameo said...

No worries, I did take before and after pictures, so I'll put them up when I remember to!