I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Few Pictures From Halloween

Here are a few pictures from Halloween. These aren't all, I will try to put on more shortly.

Below are step by step pictures of the little treat I made for the work Halloween party. I made these a few years ago for our primary kids in our first ward, so I had to do some thinking to remember how to do it. What you need is: chocolate cupcakes, big marshmallows cut in half, vanilla frosting (Pillsbury is not the best, go with Ms. Betty Crocker!), and chocolate chips. Pull out a little bit of the cupcake liner and stick in the marshmallow.
Frost the cupcake AND the marshmallow.

Stick some chocolate chips on top as eyes, nose, and mouth. And VOILA! A Skull cupckake. They were pretty tasty, too. I do realize that a smiley face doesn't quite fit the character, but whatever.
I had two 9x13 pans full, and still have about 1 full.
Here is Jeremy as Criss Angel. A freaky magician. I tried to put eyeliner on him, but he would not let me. Apparently anything coming remotely close to his eye freaks him out. It's a good thing he doesn't need contacts!
More of Jeremy's get-up.
And this is what I saw when I walked out of the house to go to work. BEAUTIFUL! I was very glad I had my camera with me!

1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

Boy, Jeremy I'm glad you weren't the rebellious type growing up. You look a bit scary.
Cameo I love sunrises and sunsets especially when there are clouds in the sky. They are just more beautiful that way.