Here is the group of all who went trick-or-treating together. Yes, we Lombardi's do try to invade every place we go as much as possible!
Here I am on Halloween. I was kind of going for the Geisha look but didn't want to do the white make-up thing all over my face for 10 hours...yuck! Apparently my left arm got tired...
Kamri and I after Ethan's baptism. Isn't she just a cutie?
Misti and I at the luncheon. Can't you feel the love?
Maybe I shouldn't put this one up....
She also has a video on her blog of Ben being mine and Pace's "Biggest Loser personal trainer". You can see that ugly piece of wood in the picture. Well, Misti did not want it in the picture and she wanted me to get lower somehow, so I thought "Perfect time for me to get in a wall sit!" (Not one of my favorite exercises, by the way.) So Pace joined in and Ben had his fun yelling at us. Who doesn't want an excuse to be able to yell at people without any repercussions? Point is, I would have put up a picture but Misti only had a video. You can check it out if you want on her blog.
7 comments:
hottie!!!!!!
That IS three days in a row!
Okay, I meant 2 days in a row of PICTURES. Since I never have pictures.
Was your hair that color when we left? If it wasn't, it looks nice. If it was, either I don't pay any attention to you or the camera makes it look different. Probably the former.
No, Jarom, that was not my hair color when you guys left. I'm impressed you noticed! Dunke.
You are a hottie!! Thanks for coming to the baptism and Jeremy it was nice to see you at the confirmation. Now that life is slowing a bit I think you guys should host an adult game night at your house so Ty and I can come see your place.
Hey! You were a geisha? Me too! Not really. That's pretty awesome though. I just threw on a hat and titled my costume as a girl who wears hats. Seriously. People kept coming up to me and asking me who I was, and I kept on making up different celebrities. "Really? You don't see the Gwenyth Paltrow in this outfit? Huh."
Post a Comment