I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. We have a new niece!!!! It has been so long since we've had a new baby in the family and I was so excited for little Josephine to come. I went to the hospital Friday night and had to wait 2 hours to see her. But that meant I was the first to hold her when she did finally come and she is a cutie. No comments about our future children, please.
2. While I was at the hospital Jeremy played volleyball again with some ward people. Apparently there were some pretty good people playing and he had a lot of fun playing with them.
3. I have started listening to Sports Radio on the way home from work; sometimes I just get tired of music now with my long commute. I quite enjoy it, and I think Jeremy likes it, too.
4. Saturday was a busy day. The morning was our ward's "Souper Saturday." I made my family's favorite soup, Chicken Enchilada Soup. I had to leave early, but was told it was pretty much gone at the end. Yea! I always worry about making food for other people. What if they don't like it?
5. I made some season blocks; they say Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. They are so cute. And Jeremy was asked to be the there as the Priesthood holder for a few hours. Lucky guy. I think people think I asked him to come so I wouldn't have to be by myself. I'm not THAT pathetic (almost, but not quite.)
6. I left early to go to a friend's jewelry party; mainly with watch faces and interchangeable bands. I didn't get any cuz they are a bit pricy, but they are so cute.
7. We got home then made plans with Laura and Dave to go to dinner and the Bond flick. It was a good movie, very action packed. We liked it a lot. Dinner was good, too; our waiter was an interesting fella.
8. Sunday was the Primary Program. It was so fun to watch our old kids up there; it was nice to get out of Primary after 2 years, but they sure are some cute kids.
9. We also caught up on Heroes on Sunday. We watched 3 recorded episodes (gotta love the DVR). It started out a bit weird but it has started to come together and I am really liking it. Jeremy was home sick yesterday so we were able to watch yesterday's, too.
10. So, for the past year my mom, sister, and I have been anxiously awaiting a Celine Dion concert that was supposed to be on Friday, but that was postponed for some reason. Grrr, we literally bought them a year ago. It is very upsetting.

6 comments:

Mitch said...

When are you going to have kids of your own? You've been together for over four years now. I don't think I need to remind you of what the prophets have said about postponing your family...

Gina said...

Heard about the concert! I immediately thought of you guys. So sorry.

Trista said...

Since when is 15 1/2 months A LONG time? ;) Just kidding! In our family it does seem like a long time.
I noticed you didn't mention where you went to eat. Afraid of me? ;)

ali-dot-e said...

WHAT?! Celine Dion Postponed? Can they do that? It was fun to spend Saturday morning with you, and your soup was AMAZING!!

Lori said...

I didn't think Jeremy was pathetic for coming to the activity- I thought, "Ahhhh look how in love they are they can't get enough of each other:)" just kidding! I actually didn't think anything!

By the way- love your blog but I didn't get a chance to try your soup (it was literally all gone when i went up) SO can I have the secret family recipe?

Erin said...

Congrats Auntie Cameo! New babies are so sweet. What a great aunt you are. Sounds like a fun week.

I haven't been able to get into Heroes myself...it's a little too sci-fi for me.

I know what you mean about cooking for other people...I always think "I like it, but will someone else think it's gross?" funny.