I'M BUSY LIVING IN A PERFECT DAY
-Lady Antebellum

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Four Years

Today marks the four year anniversary of mine and Jeremy's first date. It's a little crazy to think that it has been that long. It's been an awesome 4 years and I just wanted to tell him how much I love him! Thanks for making me so happy (and for not giving up on me!)
P.S. I wouldn't know what day our first date was if Jeremy didn't remember. I guess I wasn't paying that much attention at the time because I didn't realize what it would lead to, but he did. Props to you, babe!

On a side note, Friday was also the two month anniversary of the last time I went tanning. Ha ha, don't know why I remember that date. It's probably not really worth mentioning, but that's quite a long time for me. Sometimes it is so tempting, though....

5 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats! On the no tanning I mean... :) Ok, on the four years too! You guys are such a darling couple. Here's to many, many more!!!

Kerri said...

Adam remembered the date of our first date better than me also. He also remembers the date of our first kiss.

Gina said...

Yay!! On both anniversaries. Wahoo!!

Unknown said...

So sweet. Happy anniversary! and congrats on having a huz who remembers special little dates like those! gotta love it.

Lara said...

Ahhh... tanning... It's been like 2 years for me. And it really is one of my favorite things ever.
I heard you were stuck on the main street for more than an hour today. CRAZY!