1. I am in a blogging state of mind right now and I have no idea why. It will probably be updated a lot the next little while. And yes, I do have better ways to use my time, but oh well!
2. We had our first big snow on Wednesday. It made it about an hour long commute for both of us that morning. I think the first snow is always the worst. Of course, all the snow is melted now.
3. Thursday I went to a shoe party, most of the shoes were $10. Unfortunately, they didn’t have my size in ANY shoe (they seemed to be the same shoes carried at Forever Young shoes which doesn’t carry my size at all.) But I did buy a cute brown plaid belt, white necklace and purple earrings. I love accessories right now. I would love some scarves and hats.
4. Friday night Jeremy went and played volleyball with a few couples in the ward; I cleaned the house Friday night and then went and watched them play. They played boys against girls and the girls KILLED them the first game, and the other two were close. It looks like they might be doing it most Fridays. FUN!
5. Jeremy was going to study late on Friday night until he found out that the UVU library is open only until 7:00 on Fridays. That is crazy; BYU’s is open every night until midnight. Slackers.
6. As stated in the previous post, we painted our doorknobs! Love them!
7. I love Little Caesar’s pizza. I was lazy again on Saturday and we didn’t want to spend a lot of money. You can’t go wrong with $5 pizza that is really good (at least I think so.)
8. The Walmart going up by us is coming along nicely. I know there are a lot of Walmart haters out there, but love it or hate it; it will be nice to have something other than Smith’s by us.
9. The 49’ers game last night was intense and they almost pulled off a win. Jeremy was pretty upset that they couldn’t convert in that last 2 seconds. I believe I heard him crying in bed last night. (OK, that’s a lie, but he WASN'T happy.)
10. I found out that one of my friends, who will remain nameless, is pregnant. Yea!!! I am so happy. Congratulations! (You know who you are.)
3 years ago
1 comment:
Oooooohh! I love the new blog template. It's me that is pregnant, huh??
Post a Comment